- Your Role within the WebAgency Team
As a Senior Content Writer and Strategist, you will help plan, write, edit, optimize and deliver a wide variety of digital content for WebAgency’s clients. You will also have the opportunity to help lead WebAgency’s own internal content marketing initiatives.
In this role, you will:
- Plan, organize, create and deliver content for websites, microsites, landing pages, digital tools and applications, e-mail campaigns, blogs, social media, content marketing campaigns, SEO and paid search initiatives, infographics and more
- Use data, research and customer/audience insights to create compelling digital content
- Perform content inventories; conduct content audits and gap analyses; and develop sitemaps, content models and information architectures for websites, microsites and more
- Perform competitive reviews, SEO audits and keyword research in order to help optimize content for client websites, SEM/SEO campaigns and content marketing initiatives
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders, SMEs, users and customers
- Provide mockups and wireframes for web pages, online tools and more
- Help define content standards, guidelines, procedures and processes for WebAgency and its clients
- Measure and analyze data and important KPIs to determine what content is and isn’t working and use these insights to help optimize and improve content
- Collaborate with other writers, designers, SEO experts, marketing managers, stakeholders and other team members (internally and client-side) to create better content and user experiences
- Who Are We Looking For?
To succeed in this role, you must be a highly competent digital marketing writer/content strategist who:
- Excels at planning, writing and editing clear, compelling and engaging content that captures the attention of a specific digital audience and prompts that audience to take a desired action
- Knows how to organize and present content and key messages on-page and site-wide for large, complex websites
- Writes effectively for multiple digital platforms, including websites, email, mobile, social media and more
- Writes in a conversational style, turning jargon into everyday language and integrating keyword phrases into copy naturally
- Enjoys research and can become an expert on and write about a variety of topics in an authentic and meaningful way
- Can uncover and understand business goals and audience needs and create and deliver content that satisfies both
- Understands SEO best practices and the relationship between great content and SEO
- Has a keen attention to detail, while still being able to see the big picture
You should also be a highly-organized, self-starting go-getter who:
- Welcomes challenges and solves problems independently
- Enjoys wearing different “hats” within a small, nimble team
- Loves to dig into and learn new tools and technologies
- Is constantly learning new skills and better ways to get things done
- Can juggle multiple projects and excels under pressure and tight deadlines
Finally, you must be a positive, honest and dependable person who:
- Cares deeply about the quality of the work you produce
- Accepts responsibility for delivering projects on time and within budget
- Is poised and confident in interactions with clients and others
- Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism or Communications
- 5+ years of experience as a digital marketing writer, content strategist, and/or content marketer
- Proven history of writing effectively for digital audiences
- Experience working on large website content rewrites
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics (or another analytics program)
- Any of the Following Is a Plus:
- Experience writing for the financial services industry (or other financial services marketing experience)
- Experience with prototyping, wireframing, UX or design
- Hands-on experience with Google Data Studio or Tableau
- Understanding of content management systems
- A background in SEM/SEO
- Understanding of social media marketing best practices
To apply for this position, please e-mail your résumé and 3-5 writing samples to email@example.com. Please put “Senior Content Writer and Strategist” in the subject line.
Your success is our success…
We're looking for digital marketing enthusiasts who are motivated to learn, grow and contribute to the success of our company and customers.
Senior Content Writer and Strategist
Location: Wake Forest, NC
WebAgency is looking for a full-time Senior Content Writer and Strategist at our Wake Forest, NC office. The right person for this role will be an awesome marketing writer with at least 5 years of professional writing experience, an effective content strategist and an information architect who loves to create digital content.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Nashua, NH
In this full-time position, you'll help analyze, optimize and create paid search and organic SEO campaigns, social media campaigns, programmatic display campaigns and more. The right candidate will enjoy reviewing campaign performance data, recommending strategies and making improvements based on that data. This position will give the right person considerable opportunities to learn and expand their skills.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to): analyzing campaign data to improve performance across all campaign aspects (strategy, bids, keywords, ad text, landing page A/B testing, etc.); performing research to recommend keywords for paid search and organic SEO campaigns; writing and editing ad text; building campaign upload files; performing QA on campaigns; monitoring campaigns; supporting other team members and more. To succeed in this position, you should enjoy research, love data and be willing to sweat the details.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- 0-4 years of SEM, social or related digital marketing experience
- Understanding of paid search and organic SEO
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Any of the following is a plus:
- Familiarity with Google AdWords, Bing Ads or social media marketing
- Experience with Web analytics programs and/or SEM management tools such as Kenshoo
- Ability to write great marketing copy
- Interest or experience in UX or graphic design
To apply for this position, please e-mail your résumé (DOC or PDF files only please) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Digital Marketing Specialist” in the subject line.
Locations: Nashua, NH or Wake Forest, NC
WebAgency has an opportunity for a part-time or contract UX/graphic designer. If you're a professional digital designer who enjoys creating clean and compelling designs, we want to hear from you. Remote arrangements will be considered for the right candidate.
In this position, you'll help create design concepts for client websites, landing pages, online ads, e-mail campaigns, social media and more. To succeed in this position, you must have solid digital design experience, strong client skills and a good understanding of digital marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or Art (other relevant degrees will be considered)
- 2+ years of experience as a UX or graphic designer
- Experience designing for mobile audiences
- Proficiency with Adobe design software
- Experience with prototyping or wireframing tools
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
To apply for this position, please e-mail your résumé and 5-10 design samples to email@example.com. Please put “UX/Graphic Designer” in the subject line.